Madison is the UK’s largest distributor of bicycle parts and accessories and Freewheel has been reinvented as a new e-commerce website for the Madison and Sportline brand portfolio to support our national network of independent specialist bicycle retailers. Ensuring we deliver the best service to the cyclist by bringing the best independent specialist bicycle retailers together with their wealth of expertise to be able to compete in a market where independent specialist retailers are under threat. All the benefits of ordering online but backed and supported by your local independent bicycle shop. The best of all worlds.
We would be interested to hear from candidates with experience of working in the digital industry on web related content, ideally, experience of Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), basic HTML, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite packages and it’s also desirable to have worked with CMS eCommerce platforms such as Magento. Candidates should also be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, together with the ability to work accurately and confidently to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Work with CMS driven eCommerce platforms
• Ability to understand and interpret commercial objectives
• Understand and create dynamic contextual content
• Creative copy writing
• SEO data structure
• Blog Management
• Ability to interpret and respond to Web Analytics data and other KPI’s
• Experience of using Demandware, Magento or similar eCommerce CMS
• Retail experience and /or eCommerce experience (Preferred)
• Image Editing (Adobe Photoshop or similar)
• Experience with Google Tag Manager (GTM) and eCommerce Analytics
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) basics for eCommerce
• Social Media channel content creation
If the above appeals to you and you tick all or the majority of these boxes please send your cv and a covering letter, including your salary expectations to our eCommerce Manager Peterslijkhuis@madison.co.uk by 10 May 2019.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to all applicants individually as we usually have a very high response to our job adverts.