We are looking for a talented and well-rounded Graphic Designer to join our marketing team to assist with everything from catalogues, adverts and online banners to exhibition stands and event materials.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collating information from all of our brands and present them in an efficient, time-critical manner to the highest standard
- Conceptualise, design and build creative which meets the requirements of the global advertising media plans and marketing briefs
- Work within brand guidelines and brief specifications whilst challenging existing campaigns and ensuring the creatives are ever evolving
- Develop and build visual styles for both consumer and trade for print and online
- Report to the design manager and work alongside the marketing design team to help create unified campaigns across all mediums
- Provide creative support to the wider design team and business wherever necessary
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A proven track record working in a graphic designer role (essential)
- A flair for design and creativity with a passion for emerging technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong typography, layout and artworking skills
- Positive, self-motivated and a creative conceptual thinker with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with the team to ensure issues are raised,
and resolved in a timely manner
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to sign off
- Experience with video and digital would be advantageous
is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and successful company and
broaden your experience across a wide variety of projects. You must be
Mac literate and ideally have an interest in cycling. Candidates should
also have a qualification in graphic design or similar with a portfolio and previous experience in a graphic design role.
To apply, please send a full CV, covering letter (including your salary requirements) and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Marketing Graphic Designer’ in the subject header.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to all applicants,individually as we have a very high response to our adverts.
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Closing Date: 14th December 2018