We are looking for a super creative well-rounded Junior Digital Designer to join our in-house Marketing Team. You will be brimming with fresh ideas and have incredible typography and layout composition skills. You will be responsible for the creation and delivery of responsive digital projects from emails, web content, social assets and display advertising for both our B2B and B2C sites.
Key Tasks of the role:
- Conceptualise, design and build impactful animated content, GIFs and motion graphics that elevate campaign storytelling for website, emails, display and paid social advertising
- Design emails in line with website style for mobile and desktop view
- Assist with testing emails and web content where necessary
- Keep up to date with trends, best practices, digital advancements and competitors to help improve the team’s approach to digital design
- Brand guardianship across our portfolio, ensuring design consistency is upheld
- Work alongside the Senior Digital Designer, the broader Design team, Marketing Team and the Web team to help create effective unified campaigns across all mediums
- Willing to provide creative support to the wider design team whenever necessary.
To be considered for this role you will…
- Have experience of working in a Digital Designer role (essential)
- Possess a qualification in digital design or similar
- Have an understanding and passion for digital media
- Be able to convert photo and video assets into optimized web assets via grading, colour correction, and other similar processes
- Preferably have experience of content management systems
- Ideally have a basic understanding of HTML, HTML5 & CSS
- Have strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite in particular Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect
- Have knowledge of motion graphics, visual effects and video editing
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects at once to a deadline whilst effectively communicating with the wider team and business
- Possess strong digital typography, layout and colour skills
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and a creative conceptual thinker with a keen eye for details
- Will be able to follow briefs set by the wider team
- Have an awareness of user experience and the customer’s journey online
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and successful company and further develop your career. You must be Mac literate and ideally have an interest in cycling.
To apply, please send a full CV, covering letter (including your salary requirements and why you’d like to take on this role) and portfolio to email@example.com Please quote ‘Junior Digital Designer” in the subject header.
To find out more about Madison and our parent company please visit www.hyoung.co.uk
Closing Date: 18th September 2020
Please note that we may not be able to respond to all applicants individually as we usually have a very high response to our adverts.