Madison is the leading distributor of branded cycle components and accessories, angling and power-sports equipment in the UK. Our business continues to grow and we pride ourselves on our reputation within the industry of providing excellent customer service. We are now recruiting for an additional Warranty Technician to join our Warranty Team based at Knowlhill, Milton Keyes to help us maintain our high standards and to be part of our continuing success story.
Reporting to the Warranty & GSR Manager, the successful candidate will have experience in managing their own workload, with responsibility of warranty review and decision making. He/she will need to be an enthusiastic team player with a proven track record of achieving their goals.
Successful applicants will be confident and clear communicators with excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll enjoy dealing directly with customers and have proven experience of this. A working knowledge of Road and MTB bikes is important, and a good technical knowledge of Shimano products and repairs is preferred.
You will also be qualified to Cytech Level 1 or 2 (or equivalent)
The role involves, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring Madison’s Warranty department meets and exceeds performance measures and customer expectations in relation returned warranty items.
- Control return of warranty items to our various suppliers whilst meeting their individual returns policies.
- Ensuring all complaints/issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- Communicate and feedback relevant issues and information to relevant departments within the business.
- Provide warranty support to UK OE customers.